Along with access to workplace support CPSU members also receive...
- CPSU Recruitment Rewards
- We all know there are good reasons for being a member and here's your chance to receive even more benefits. Organise, Recruit and Receive a Gift Voucher to the value of $20 for each new member recruited.
- CPSU Savings Rewards
- Unlimited savings on a wide range of products and services - take advantage of your favourite benefits as many times as you like. Discounts are instant: simply log in to our website to find out where and how to redeem your benefits. There are no points to collect, so you’ll get your discounts straight away.
- Financial Services Including Home & Personal Loans
- Members have access to a home loan offer through G&C Mutual Bank.
- Free Standard Will
- Our association with Maurice Blackburn gives members access to a free standard Will along with free telephone advice and a free first consultation.
- Industry Super Advice
- Members with an Industry Super Fund can access financial planning through Industry Fund Services Financial Planning.
- Personal Injuries Assistance through Maurice Blackburn
- Maurice Blackburn Lawyers offer CPSU members free telephone advice, a free first consultation, a no-win no-fee assistance, and discounted fees for any personal injury issues.
- Tertiary Scholarship Program
- CPSU in conjunction with G&C Mutual Bank provide a tertiary scholarship program, awarding $1,000 per year to support those members and their families attempting a suitable tertiary course with a demonstrated need.
- We offer regular training and workshops for delegates and members on topics including workplace gender equality, secure employment and ending bullying and harassment.
- Union Shopper - Discounted Buying Services
- Union Shopper is a 100% union-owned organisation that utilises the collective bargaining power of unions across Australia to provide great benefits and savings to members and their families. CPSU members have access to an Australian wide discount buying scheme.